Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Familiarity Bridge Contempt

I never thought that this day would come. This is exactly one of the reasons why i don't give my trust to people easily. I am scared of such things to occur and here it goes again. I failed to see how these people act and feel about me.

I thought three years of being together would mean that they have accepted my flaws and strengths. I am not perfect and I am sure I will never be one. Nonetheless, I try to be the best in everything. You might see me as someone who is so perfectionist and disciplined but I am not. I am just trained to try to give my 100% heart to the work that needs to be done.

 Yes, i try to be the one responsible all the time but deep within I am tired already. Tired of being the one who feels the pressure and the ass. Instead of judging me, why not for once try to get the responsibility and lead the whole bunch?  Believe me, it is tiring but at the same time fulfilling.

Do i really intimidate people? Do i really push them away? Do i really make them uncomfortable? I don't know the answer and I guess, no one would even correct me. I am lost at the moment. I don't know whom to trust. All I know is I have some real friends but they are physically away and I thank the Lord that at least at the some point we still manage to communicate *thank you technology*

But right now, I am confused and I don't know the answers. All i know is that... the title says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment