I just finished fixing my room tonight. I must say, I have
written so many papers for this semester and proudly I must congratulate myself
for doing excellent for most of it. On the other hand, for the quizzes that I
took, I really nailed most of it except for one quiz in Literature. That quiz
was really frustrating since it was a surprised quiz and lucky me, I didn’t
listen during the whole 3 hours discussion of the professor, thus, getting the
price of an F. I know this blog post is really bizarre, I just wanted to pour
out my thoughts and feelings upon seeing all the papers I have sorted tonight
because looking back to all of brain wrecking requirements I have done this
semester, I realized that there are a lot of potentials I could give and
receive in my course. Maybe it’s time for me to focus and to fully love CA
rather than rooting in shifting. Maybe at this point it is quite late already
for me to take an action in shifting to Psychology; this is the right
time to know that I could still pursue that course after finishing CA and that
it will never be too late if the right time comes. In the first place, I love
what we do in this course and this is what I wanted to take when I entered the
university! No matter how tiring it is to produce shows, to do an advertising
plan or to write several scripts, I must admit that I like what we did; I love
what we did to all those course requirements!
Also, I grasped that I should stop over thinking everything
and just go with the flow. Carpe Diem as they say. I just need to enjoy
everything that we do and stop putting so much pressure in my shoulders because
at the end of the day, I know that I give my best to everything I do. Every
effort counts and it prevails, so I should stop bothering for too much
perfection (but I must say perfection is nice… but not too much).
In conclusion, I must say that this semester has been really
good (even if I didn't see my grades yet but I’m hoping for a good result). I
was able to know who my real friends are, those whom I could trust and rely on
for work, I discovered some of my potentials and most importantly, it gave me a
clearer view of why I took up CA.
The last three semesters would not be easy, it will never be, but knowing now why I wanted this course, I know it will give me the strength to go on and push myself beyond my limits rather than just staying in my comfort zones. This is where I started my journey and definitely I won’t give up until I finish it.
Cheers to my paper outputs this semester, surely, you've made me smile tonight. :)
The last three semesters would not be easy, it will never be, but knowing now why I wanted this course, I know it will give me the strength to go on and push myself beyond my limits rather than just staying in my comfort zones. This is where I started my journey and definitely I won’t give up until I finish it.
Cheers to my paper outputs this semester, surely, you've made me smile tonight. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment